- Provide/Upload ONE clear, sharp, color photo of each entry.
- Photos should be of Pets only! No people (or parts of people), please!
- Photos may contain more than one pet.
- You may enter as many different pets as you wish. Keep in mind that friends and family votes add up, so spreading those votes among multiple entries limits your chances of placing in the calendar. (Also, it is not a photo contest, so multiple pictures of the same pet will not increase your odds of making it into the calendar)
- All photos must measure at least 4”x6” and no larger than 8”x10”. Digital photos must be at 300 dpi at 4”x6”. No Polaroid, copyrighted or professional photos are accepted.
- All photos will become property of Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette. NO PHOTOS WILL BE RETURNED.
- It is important that each entry include the following information: Your name, address, city, state, zip and email address, if you have one. Your day and evening phone numbers. Your pet’s photo indicating your pet’s name on the back of photo.
- There is an entry fee of $5.00 per photo submitted. Checks & credit cards (Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover) are accepted. You must include the card owner’s full name, card number, and expiration date with the entry. We also accept Paypal!
- Exotic pet owners are especially encouraged to enter. All pets are eligible.
- Pets owned by employees of Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette and their families are not eligible to compete.
ENTRY Deadline Tuesday, August 14th, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Enter at www.nwadg.com/pets
VOTING starts on Monday, July 23, 2018.
Enter Online: www.nwadg.com/pets
Enter by Mail: Send photo, $5.00 entry fee & required information to:
NIE Pet Calendar Contest
PO Box 1187
Fayetteville, AR 72702
Enter in Person: Drop off photo, entry fee & required information to one of our NEWSPAPER office locations below:
Springdale Morning News – 2560 N. Lowell Rd, Springdale
Northwest Arkansas Times – 212 N. East Ave., Fayetteville
The Weekly Vista – 13026 N Highway 71, Bentonville (Next door to Hook Line & Sinker)
For more information call
(479) 684-5523 or
send us a message
This contest is officially sponsored by Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.